When and where is the event? Edit
When: Saturday, June 29, 9 AM - 4:30 PM
Where: East Library, Pikes Peak Library District
5550 N. Union Blvd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Register to attend! Edit
This is the official signup page for this event. There is no cost to attend. More information will be coming shortly!
Instructions to register Edit
Registration is free. You can register on here by editing this Wiki, or you can join Pikes Peak Skeptics Society  Meetup group (free) to sign-up. You are welcome to add your Twitter, Facebook, blog or podcast to your information.
Registered participants Edit
to add your name (individuals only please!) click the 'edit' link to the right and add yourself to the end of the list. We are limited to 70 attendees.
- Kim Cox (Organizer) - Pikes Peak Skeptics Society 
- Hans Cox
- Nick Johannsen
- Erik Oscarson
- John R.
- Reed Esau @reedes on Twitter
- Stuart Robbins - Exposing PseudoAstronomy Podcast, Blog, and @Pseudoastro on Twitter
- Bob Cook
- Linda Brooks
- Suzy Lewis
- Mike Cornwell
- Holli Yawney
- Marlowe Cassetti
- Gary Hale-Betchan
- Rebekah S.
- Bryan Bonner
- Matthew Baxter
- Steve Buie
- Dave Harmer
Instructions to sign-up to speak Edit
Please sign up below if you would like to give a talk. Please indicate the name and length of your talk (25 min or 50 min time slot). Keep in mind that you should allow at least 5 to 10 minutes for questions and answers, so your actual talk should be closer to 15 min or 40 minutes long.
Registered talks Edit
- Nick Johannsen (The Global Reason Calendar) 25 min
- John R. - Absinthe: The Naked Truth About the Green Fairy
- Reed Esau - Journeyman Skeptic - Why we might not be the skeptics we think we are, and what we can do about it. 25 mins
- Stuart Robbins - 40 minutes on "How Your Camera Lies to You" <<-- might cancel this in lieu of doing something with Bryan and Baxter on Billy Meier (UFO stuff)
- Bryan and Baxter - 60 minutes - We will do something brilliant and might do an additional talk with Stu on Billy Meier stuff if he would prefer.
- Bob Cook - 15 min + questions on "Some of my Favorite /Skeptic / Freethought / Humanist Quotes"
- Kim Cox - 15 min - "The Sex Talk"
- Marlowe Cassetti - 20 min - "Moon Landing Hoax" I'm speaking at the July anniversary of Apollo 11 at the US Space Foundation and I hope to include Moon Landing Hoax into my talk. I'll try it out on the Skeptics first and see what sticks to the wall.